Running form video analysis is beneficial for:
- Any beginning runner who wants to start running properly and avoid the dangerous trap of having inefficient form
- Experienced runners who have been plagued by injuries as a result of their inefficient form
- Experienced runners who desire to improve their finish times and maximize their abilities
- Any runner who just wants to feel more comfortable and natural while running
Our run video analysis includes:
- Filming pre- and post-drills to show improvement in run form
- Immediate feedback on ways to improve your running and drills that you can implement in to your own training
- A slow-motion video capture of your run analysis
- A powerpoint document with still images taken from your run video analyzing key areas of your stride and form that need focusing, along with drills to help improvement.
$125 for a private, 90 minute session (+$15 for non-team members). Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.